Friday, April 10, 2009

I'm in IKEA hell!

Why is it that IKEA is completely incapable of producing anything that isn't complete crap? I've assembled my share of poorly constructed pieces of IKEA crap furniture over the years, but this one really takes the cake. Trying to hang some new curtains I ran into a manufacturing defect, or inaccuracy, that I thought was impossible, even for IKEA. Have a look at the picture below, which shows two different items of the exact same product, called Index, and with the product number 100.370.36. Now, you'd think these two would look pretty much the same, right? At least that's what I assumed. Well...as the picture clearly shows, my assumptions were wrong.

How can they even create two pieces of metal that differ so much? Who on earth have they got employed at their factories?

The only positive thing I can say about IKEA is that they're cheap. But then again, why shouldn't they be, considering what they sell is basically a bunch of sh*t.

Happy Easter, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment