Thursday, June 18, 2009

Office Management

Office Management is a company that really gets on my nerves. I have to admit I have no clue what kind of services they deliver, or if they do a good job, and I have no intentions to find out either.

What bugs me is the fact that they equip their employees with company cars that are way beyond their miserable driving capabilities. You know, those silver grey BMW's, Audi's and VW Touareg's with the red and black Office Management logo, that swivel around on the roads, erratically changing lanes without giving a sign, driving in the bus lanes, speeding and doing all kinds of stupid stunts.

Seriously, this is not good publicity for your employer. When I see the complete lack of judgement you guys demonstrate out on the roads, I wouldn't dream of hiring any of you baboons to do whatever it is you do.

And to the management: Stop handing out these kinds of cars to this kind of people. They're obviously not mature enough for them. Give them a Toyota Prius or something instead, with limited capabilities to cause harm and destruction. Or at least remove the Office Management logos from your cars so you're not associated with the kind of behaviour your employees show in traffic. Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment